Last year, parishes and schools throughout the diocese collected over 77,000 pounds of food, which is feeding thousands of our neighbors here in South Jersey. We’re hoping to surpass this total in 2015!
Hunger is an urgent issue in many communities in our diocese: one in six people in the region are food insecure, including one in four children. Our Gospel mandate to take action is clear: Jesus reminds us that whenever we feed someone who is hungry, we feed Christ himself.
We are grateful for the community partners who are helping to make the 2015 faithFULL Food Drive possible:
- The Food Bank of South Jersey, Pennsauken
- Community FoodBank of New Jersey, Egg Harbor Township
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Camden
- Society of St. Vincent DePaul
- Parishes and schools throughout the Diocese of Camden
More information will be posted here as the date of the drive approaches.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact Mike Jordan Laskey, director of Life & Justice Ministries for the Diocese of Camden.