Let us build a church where we can share faith together
BELOW ARE WAYS OUR MINISTRY REACHES OUT TO THE COMMUNITY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR:
Interpreted Mass in Sign Language every Sunday at 10:00 am, at Holy Saviour Parish, 50 Emerald Ave, Westmont, NJ 08108
- Mass for Holy Days will be announced.
- – Sacrament of Reconciliation (confession) in Sign Language can be scheduled with a priest.
- – Visits to the sick, shut-ins, hospitals and nursing homes.
- – Faith Formation for children and adults. RCIDA program for adults.
- – Support for PCL’s (Parish Catechetical Leaders) with the deaf students in their parish programs.
- – Pre-Cana Classes (for wedding)
- – Baptismal and Funeral Preparation
- – Pastoral Counseling
- – Spiritual Direction
- – Pastoral Visits to homes
- – Retreat Days
Outreach and Support:
- – Newsletter
- – Deaf Awareness
- – Lector training
- – Cursillo, Ultreya
- – Advent and Lent Activities
- – ASL Classes
- – Support for hearing parents of deaf children
Organizations we work with…
– MWD South Jersey Deaf Senior Citizens Club.
– National Catholic Office for the Deaf (NCOD)
-International Catholic Deaf Association (I.C.D.A) Chapter #138
– Marie Katzenbach School for the Deaf (NJSD/MKSD)
-New Jersey Deaf Pastoral Workers
– NJ Division on Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DDHH)
Our ICDA chapter is active and meets at least 4 or 5 times a year. It allows Deaf persons to participate in social justice activities and support various charities. All are welcome. If you are interested in joining, Please pick up an ICDA membership form at:
For more information, contact:
856-283-3962 Voice and VP