St. Michael the Archangel Regional School is seeking a part-time (12 months a year) dynamic individual, who believes in Catholic Education, to serve as the Advancement Director to coordinate and manage marketing, enrollment, and fundraising programs. A pleasant personality is a must.
· Practicing Catholic with a keen appreciation of the values and traditions of catholic doctrine and moral teachings
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong marketing and managerial skills
· Ability to balance numerous ongoing projects
· Able to work collaboratively with pastors, administration, faculty, parents, and other constituent groups
· Excellent time management and planning skills
· Strong leadership and team building skills
· Able to manage and honor confidential information
· Knowledge in print and digital print marketing
· Excellent computer skills
· Ability monitor and manage Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook Social Media accounts
· Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education
All interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com or call 856-881-0067.