Locations: Diocese of Camden
Calvary Cemetery, Cherry Hill (3 positions)
Holy Cross Cemetery, Mays Landing (2 positions)
New St. Mary Cemetery, Bellmawr (3 positions)
Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Berlin (2 positions)
Sacred Heart Cemetery, Vineland (2 positions)
Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: trimming, mowing, planting, watering, raking, etc. Most of the work is done outdoors in warm weather conditions. The work can be repetitive and physically demanding, requiring frequent bending, kneeling, lifting, and shoveling.
*Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
*A valid Driver’s license will be a plus.
*Selected applicants will be required to work 4 days a week 7 hours a day. The employer will have the option to assign days accordingly based on weather conditions. Selected applicants will work any combination of 4 days selected by the employer through the regular Monday through Friday work week.
- Use hand tools, such as gas powered trimmers & backpack blowers, shovels, rakes, pruning saws.
- Operate grounds maintenance equipment.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Gather and remove liter.
- Dispose of trash or waste materials.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, weeding, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
Please send a letter of interest and experience to:
Calvary Cemetery Mark.Boyce@camdendiocese.org (856-663-3345)
Holy Cross Cemetery George.Henry@camdendiocese.org (609-625-2123)
New St. Mary Cemetery Mike.Nelson@camdendiocese.org (856-931-1570
Gate of Heaven Cemetery Ryan.Lewandowski@camdendiocese.org (856-767-3354)
Sacred Heart Cemetery Scott.Omahne@camdendiocese.org (856-691-1290)