Holy Spirit High School is searching for a Director of Guidance available immediately. The Director of Guidance is responsible to the President and Principal for the coordination and implementation of all guidance programs, including the supervision of all guidance personnel. The Director of Guidance will carry a partial counseling load.
- Be a Catholic in good standing.
- Have experience as a director of guidance, or at least 5 years of experience as a Guidance Counselor.
- Have a degree in Counselor Education and/or other counseling-related field.
- Have a valid state-issued certificate and/or license for the High School Counselor.
- Be experienced with Naviance, College Board, and AP Testing, and ACT Testing,
- Be able to work collaboratively with the guidance department and the school administration.
All applicants are requested to submit their resume to Dr. Thomas Farren, Principal at email@example.com by Wednesday, August 14, 2019. This position requires successful completion of a Level II background check and mandated diocesan trainings.