The Diocese of Camden is seeking a web designer responsible for maintaining and managing our web server and websites. Potential candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Development, design, construction and maintenance of the Diocese website(s).
- Ensuring accessibility to the site(s).
- Monitoring of site traffic and helping to scale site capacity to meet traffic demands and performance expectations.
- Improving the efficiency and design of site(s).
- Performing quality-control for content contained on sites.
- Maintenance and management of SQL databases associated with web sites.
- Troubleshooting of problems associated with web applications and/or web sites.
- Providing training to personnel/users in the maintenance and update of site content.
- Preparing utilization reports and site status/metrics.
Type and Level of Education:
Associate Degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience supporting web servers and websites.
Technical or Other Skills:
- Proven website management experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of content management frameworks such as WordPress.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of assignments.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate, orally and in writing, at all levels.
- Must possess the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to judge visual and editorial quality and appropriateness of site information.
- Must possess the ability to transform a concept into design and implementation.
Send resume to: HR@camdendiocese.org