St. Rose of Lima Catholic School is hiring part-time staff for the after school program for the 2017-18 school year.
- Hours will be about 15 hours per week. Pay rate is based on experience
- The ideal candidate will be a caring, compassionate, competent and committed individual. This is a great role for Education majors, individuals who have worked in the education, camp and child-care fields. At minimum candidates MUST have a high school diploma. Experience working with children is preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting parents as they pick up their children
- Assist in setting up and preparing for students arrival each afternoon
- Working with students from K-6th grade
- Interact in a POSITIVE manner with students, parents, teachers and co-workers
- Assisting with homework
- Playing games (both active and non-active games)
- Spend time inside/outdoors
- Help organize and implement special activities
- Maintain classrooms/workspace used in an organized and neat manner at the end of each day
ALL persons hired must complete the background check, fingerprinting, and Child Abuse Protection Program.
Interested candidates, please send resumes or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-546-6166 x311