An Approach to Fertility in God’s Plan
Natural Family Planning (NFP) is fertility awareness that can be used to plan or postpone pregnancy—naturally—in a healthy, effective, ecological and morally acceptable way.
- is based on the science of human reproduction and the changes that occur as a women goes through her fertility cycles
- requires no drugs, devices or surgical procedures to avoid pregnancy
- avoids artificial fertility approaches to achieve pregnancy
- can be used all though the fertile years, even with irregular cycles, during breastfeeding and premenopause
- treats fertility as a normal, healthy process and can alert women to possible abnormalities in her health
Contact Cecilia LeChevallier: 856-753-1906 or email email@example.com