Full Time-Director of Youth, Young Adult & Family Ministries
The Catholic Church of St. Mary in Cherry Hill is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and deeply Catholic individual to fill a full-time position leading our growing ministry with middle school, high school, young adults and families. For a more detailed job description, please contact us.
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing
- A college degree in theology, religious studies or related youth ministry. Experience working with children, youth, & diverse multigenerational groups.
- Computer, technology and multi-media skills
- An understanding of Comprehensive Youth & Young Adult Ministry as set forth by the USCCB in Renewing the Vision and Sons and Daughters of the Light.
- A self-starter who can work independently and as a part of a team; Strong leadership skills
Diocesan Safe Environment background clearance and training will be required; salary and benefits commensurate with experience and education. Interested applicants should email/mail resume and cover letter no Later than May 15, 2018 to:
Rev. Paul Olszewski, Pastor
The Catholic Church of St. Mary
2001 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003