THIRSTING FOR HOME…THE ANNUAL DIOCESAN YOUTH CONGRESS (DYC)
SUNDAY, MARCH 19, 2017
The goals of the DYC are:
- Provide participants with skills to lead conversations within their faith community
- To help participants connect with God, specifically to ever deepen one’s relationship with Jesus Christ
- To provide participants with a healthy, positive experience of Christian community
- To help participants know and live their Catholic faith more fully
- To help participants grow in personal wholeness and holiness
- To provide opportunities for participants to evangelize and be evangelized
What is the DYC?
The Diocesan Youth Congress is a one-day conference for youth in grades 8 – 12 and their adult chaperones. The day includes liturgy with Bishop Sullivan, keynote speakers, leadership sessions, and dinner. It is a powerful experience combining faith, fellowship, and fun. Won’t you consider joining us? All of the information you need is on this site and at your parish! Happy surfing and we will see you on March 19th!
Need more info? Can’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to contact Martha A. Scutte email@example.com or 856-583-2909
Meet our Keynote Speakers:
Click here to see highlights from 2016 Youth Congress