- July 9, 2017
- 1:00 pm
- St Teresa of Calcutta, Collingswood
The Beginning to Live in Love program at St Teresa of Calcutta Parish in Collingswood, NJ is scheduled for (4) Sunday afternoons July 9, 16 July and August 13, 20 beginning at 1:00 PM
We are confident that this will be a wonderful experience of growth and skill building for you.
Beginning to Live in Love is a small or large group application of the same content and exercises offered through Preparing to Live in Love, the popular, life-changing, parish-based, one-on-one mentoring program for marriage preparation.
The key components that make Beginning to Live in Love incredibly effective are:
• The latest scientific research integrated with John Paul II’s Theology of the Body
• Practical life-skills, principles, and strategies using an experiential curriculum
• A uniquely positive, proactive mindset that appeals to modern couples
• The authentic witness of joyful married couples who are passionately living in love
Beginning to Live in Love takes place once a week for four weeks. Each engaging three-hour session includes state of the art take home materials. Topics are practical and relevant giving couples a sense of control over their own destiny and the confidence that they have the tools to live the life they desire.
For more info click here.
In order for us to register you for the program, please click here. Once we receive your information, we will contact you to confirm that there is space for you in these upcoming sessions.
The cost for this program is $100 per couple